From TODAY, Voices
Wednesday, 25-March-2009
Letter from Duncan Edwards
Having witnessed the increased lack of discipline in British schools, lack of respect for authority and the increasing number of teenage knife attacks, then far from the use of the cane deterring foreign talent, I think Singapore’s school discipline may actually attract parents.
When Dr Rachel Kraut asked “What sort of repercussions will the witnessing of this event have on other students?”
Quite simply, they will think, “I’m not going to do that, else I will get caned!”
It’s called discipline. Carry on, schools. Singapore has a respectful, decent, honest society that we should be proud of.
Beautiful Plants, Careful Hands: Identify Before You Handle
-
*Beautiful Plants, Careful Hands: Identify Before You Handle*
An ornamental plant can be beautiful, common and easy to grow—and still
contain harmful sap. ...
3 days ago
0 Response to "It's called discipline and it's a deterrent"
Post a Comment